• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grandparent rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chknmama

i live in minnesota, my daughter and grandchildren are in iowa. my problem is the kids are in foster care, i cant se them unles its supervised visit until they go to court july 23.shou;d i write to the judge and ask for visits or go to court plead my case? do i have any rights? my daughter has more or less abanded them, is not doing anything to get them back,but i want tohave contact with them. what should i do???? help chknmama

LegalBeagle

chknmama said:
i live in minnesota, my daughter and grandchildren are in iowa. my problem is the kids are in foster care, i cant se them unles its supervised visit until they go to court july 23.shou;d i write to the judge and ask for visits or go to court plead my case? do i have any rights? my daughter has more or less abanded them, is not doing anything to get them back,but i want tohave contact with them. what should i do???? help chknmama
Why not file for custody?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">