• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emploee Benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jlynn

I live in the state of Tennessee and work for a Bank on the retail end as a Branch Manager. I have been with the company for almost 5 years. During this time I have had my health insurance benefits cancelled 5 times, received 2 termination letters, my pay has been docked 3 times, and for 3 years in a row they did not take out the medical deduction which I in return had to pay back in one lump sum. All the above have been errors by the Benefits department. And now for the past two pay periods none of my medical,health,dental,TIRA etc. have been deducted. All becuase they can not get it together. Benefits say the reasioning is beacause the spelling of my last name. Do I have any recourse what so ever? I have contacted and written many a letter to upper management, presidents, and department heads and the problems still exist.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">