• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Labor Law/L&I Law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gorr34

i live in washington state,i was injured on the job and now have kienbocks desease in my left wrist as a result.i'm collecting L&I and was recently put back to work on modified dutie(right hand work only)the work they have me doing is hard and painful to do with one arm and i discussed this concern with my employer,doctor and L&I claims manager.employer says thats the only work they have for me,claims manager doesnt see what the big deal is and doctor says he cant help!My doctor insisted that i remain off work for at least 3 months but now after surgery suddenly changed his mind...was L&I pushing a quick release from him? what are my rights? can i sue employer for damages while on L&I? my doctor says my hand will never be the same again(permanate partial disability).should i consult L&I lawer or labor law lawer?

[Edited by gorr34 on 06-15-2001 at 02:10 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">