• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother's rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sonya hammans

i need an answer to a very delicate question. if after 13 years, i decide to have my son and his presumed father dna tested and i find out that the presumed father is not the father, what are his rights? i had custody for 10 years and now he has custody, but i'm almost positive he is not the father and yes he was told this possibilty when i was pregnant but he chose not to persue the issue and find ou for sure. it was ok for the 10 years that i had custody, but now he has custody and is putting me and my son through hell. so i've decided to get the dna test done. if i find out that he is not the father what can he do? what will a judge do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

And, if you reply with a new question, comment or clarification of your situation, tell us your State name.

You're lucky you had LegalBeagle reply to you. Usually, we just skip posts that fail to follow instructions.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">