• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aggravated vehicular homicide

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

John Black

I am a lifetime resident of Ohio. In 1991 I was 25 going on 18 and lived like it. I had an accident, and killed a pedestrian. I have since spent 10 years in prison for that crime-which I fully deserved. My problem is that after serving ten years, during which I bacame an entirely different man (better, not worse), I still have a lifetime license suspension. The judge in my case, who is now retired, imposed a lifetime license suspension, according to what the law book said. I need to be able to drive...it is costing me too much money to get a ride to work. How do I go about getting a motion before the common pleas court in Geauga County Ohio??? I at least need work priveleges...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">