• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dande27215

pls help! forgery advice????

north carolina...separated one month from husband, no papers yet. had myself taken off his bank account but checks still have both our names. he signed my name to a check for 200.00 and to a contract at a payday advance business. the business allowed him to access my account with my ss# and allowed him to sign my name to the check. i found out and the corporate headquarters for the business said they would press charges if the check wasn't picked up immediately and they would not allow me to write a check on my account because of this. are they at fault and what can i do? very embarrassing situation. i want to prosecute him for forgery, can i do that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">