• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother not living up to divorce agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sorcerer Bill

My wife and I are to divide the cost of college education.She took a lowan for my oldest daughter and didint tell me and my youngest needed two loans to finish school. I paid off the first loan of my youngest daughter as recommeneded by my first lawyer. My ex is paying off the one she signed for my oldest daughter which leaves the third loan to split-i have my part of the total amoutn $13,500 i have the $6750 but i want to know how to go about getting my ex to live up to her half. I cosigned the last tow loans so what do i do if she fails to give me the money for the half she owes since they loan company will come to me for the payments or else my daughter who was the rpimary signer of the loan. I have been paying the interest for the past three years on these loans for an averageof $2300 per year and cannot cvlain it-so what do i do now-???I have not missed any child support payments and my youngest daughter was emancipated two years ago this past April she is now 23-thanks for any answers-I live in NEW YORK

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">