• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

father responsibility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

betiboopies

in california, iv'e raised my daughter alone for 15 years and now she wants to live with her father. she has seen him a few times in the past but no much. his wife says she can't handle 2 teenage girls, (she has 2 other daughters and 2 little sons, the boys are from my daughters father), i've never received anthing from him her whole life and i want him to keep my daughter for the next school year. she is getting into trouble here and treats me very bad. is there anything i can do to make him take that responsibility? he says he would keep her if his wife agrees but she won't.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sorry, but no. You can't force someone to take another human being into their home if they don't want to take that human being.

Have you thought of my patented, trademarked, and copyrighted "trips" with your daughter to, say, Argentina ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">