• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HOW CAN I LEGALY FIND MY DAUGHTER

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

edwardjamesp

I live in florida,me and my ex.girlfriend had a daughter together. she claims that my daughter has passed away a few years ago. how can i do a search to see if she is deceased or not,here in florida,? also , i belive my daughter is in another country , jamaica . my ex. has threatened to take her there if i tried to get cusdity one day , being she was born there in jamaica and has family there, do i have any legal rights at all to try and find her.

thank you for any and all help,
edward

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

edwardjamesp said:
I live in florida,me and my ex.girlfriend had a daughter together. she claims that my daughter has passed away a few years ago. how can i do a search to see if she is deceased or not,here in florida,? also , i belive my daughter is in another country , jamaica . my ex. has threatened to take her there if i tried to get cusdity one day , being she was born there in jamaica and has family there, do i have any legal rights at all to try and find her.

thank you for any and all help,
edward
My response:

Sure. All you have to do is hire a Private Investigator.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">