• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Court date on this coming Tuesday

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sam73

NY, I had asked this question in the past, but unfortunately i had no response i would appreciate it if someone can help! Any advice would be appreciated. Ok i am suing my hairdresser for bleaching my hair without knowledge the led did a lot of damage to my hair and left the bleach on for too long because of that my hair has been falling out. I have proof in writing that the she had done a horrible job. she refused to refund my money and refused to do anything to fix it. My question is that she had a lawyer sent me a letter regarding that the amount I am suing for he wanted proof of damage and if for some reason i cannot provide enough proof i will be responsible for sanctions and legal fees for her. I have not repond to the letter could this hurt me in my case? I think she was trying to scare me off. Was i suppose to respond? Please advice

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">