• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

problem truck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smkels

i live in Connecticut and in 1999 i bought a used 98 chevy blazer off a lease. just recently i discovered a crack in the frame on both sides of the rear. i took it back to the dealer and they said that the car looked like it had been in a rear end collition and some one tried to cover it up with a bad repair job. now no one knows who is responsible for the cost of repairs. They also never informed me of any of the vehicles history. what is my recourse?

L

loku

Previous accident

If the dealer made false statements to you about the condition, the mileage or the history of the vehicle, you may have legal recourse even if there is no warranty coverage. You may file a complaint with the Dealers and Repairers Division of the Department of Motor Vehicles, which may then search the title records to learn the true history of the vehicle. The address is 60 State Street, Wethersfield, CT 06109.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">