• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my post ( moving)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thestepmom

IAAL,
CA-
I was sent here by Ambr. She told me that you might be able to help me out. Please take a look at my post, and see if you can help me out. Thank You.

LegalBeagle

thestepmom said:
IAAL,
CA-
I was sent here by Ambr. She told me that you might be able to help me out. Please take a look at my post, and see if you can help me out. Thank You.
Ambr has probably forgotten (or was not around at the time) about the massive abuse that IAAL used to get from StepMothers. I think he filed a Restraining Order against them all!

MySonsMom

Originally posted by LegalBeagle Ambr has probably forgotten (or was not around at the time) about the massive abuse that IAAL used to get from StepMothers. I think he filed a Restraining Order against them all!
[/B]
[coughing] ALL of them? ;)

Oh, and LB; I have a bone to pick with YOU my dear!!

MSM

M

morning_angel

IAAL...the stepmoms were picking on you?? *shocked gasp* is that why I have to come over to this board to read your witty yet wise posts??? I am deeply saddened by this news.... :(

T

thestepmom

I am also a mom and a wife. I laughed at IAAL's jokes. Does that help my case any? I am not a wicked stepmom, and I can take some critisism. I just want a little help. Anybody? Anybody? IAAL? LB? MySonsmom?, anyone?

T

thestepmom

Why not?
No I am not kissing up. Well..hmm.. we he answer my question if I kiss up?

G

Grandma B

Maybe if this post keeps getting boosted to the top and our dear IAAL notices the number of responses, he just might get curious enough to read it.

M

morning_angel

Grandma B said:
Maybe if this post keeps getting boosted to the top and our dear IAAL notices the number of responses, he just might get curious enough to read it.
Grandma B, that's exactly what I was thinking!! :D

Ambr

got to help were we can....haha

this is sad, we are all boosting that ego of his and i really don't think that it needs the help. :)

Ambr

hey - somebody kissed up for that answer already and even gave you a towel to wipe off the lipstick. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">