• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old WC back injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

graze

I am a dairy farmer in upstate New York. I injured my back 12 years ago and WC paid for laproscopic surgery and a portion of my wages. I never recieved a settlement but was told I was 30% disabled. I think I recieved a letter saying that my case was closed. I have continued physical therapy at home to control discomfort and minimize chance of reinjury. Now I am experiencing pain that may force us into bnkrptcy if I cannot work. I am afraid the remaining portion of the disc has degenerated. Can a WC case be reopened after this long? What are my chances for a settlement? I cannot afford medical bills for treatment on my own. If I could afford to I would go back to college to become a teacher. I dont want to win a lottery, I just want to work. Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">