• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong d/l number written on my ticket!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chris0z71

ok this is an involved ticket...
i didnt get pulled over i was at my final destination gettting out of the car,, and the cop pulled up behing me told me to get bakc in the car,, needed drivers lisence and ins. i gave it to her..
then without warning gave me a sobriety test.. i passed..
she took me to jail anyways because i had a warrant in another county that i had forgotten to take care of. no tickets were written at this time.

I get to jail and then she writes me a ticket for..
out of date registration
speedign 85 in a 45
racing rapid acceleration
and failure to stay in a single lane.

and then gives me a ticket for DUI
i didnt blow and i passed the field sobriety test. they have no evidence i was intoxicated.
their only grounds to arrest me was that i had an outstanding warrant which i payed in full the next morning.

and to top it all off. the drivers lisence number on the tickets she wrote me is the wrong one.. and the wrong state.. i am legally licensed to drive in mass.. and she put a TX number and TX dl on the ticket...
this cop is 23 and fresh out of the police force..?
i know she followed incorrect procedures... my miranda rights werent even read untill the morning when i saw the judge.
what should i do?
i dont have a lot of money im 20 a student living in TX

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">