• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a confussed case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bubbacake

ok here is my situation i was a school teacher at a high school in north carolina i was there for 6 years i was a friendly person i loved black whites all all form and fashion. there was a student which wasnt the firsr one i felt like they neede my hep such as personal items and family needs . i will always look at the kids at school as my very own like my children. there was one particular one that was white he was getting ready to run away in the summer because his mother married someone that he didnt get along with. so i helped this child i did every thing i could do for him the school didnt like it because i was black he was white and i was told it didnt look good with my sexual preference. i was harassed alot about this kid by the pricipal because his mom will contact me and i will play father.one day a ill parent came along and said that she didnt like what she saw with me with the family and i was a teacher. so one day the detectives started investigating and they questioned the child with no paerent in his present in other words they are trying to get me for indecint libertie with a child and our statements where fasle we where both afraid and threaten a little what can be done in this situation we never had sexual encounters but they told the student if he agrees what he was asked he woul be out of trouble it was just like they where trying to get him to say something to hang me. so he went along with wht they assumed and told him that i confessed which i didnt when they got to me i was in so much distress i was on pills i wasnt in my right state of mind i was afraid i started out with the truth but at the end i was lying for them and not me now it is in a big mess because both of us didnt tell the truth and i have to go on trail so what do i do now i need some way to get my confession statment redone over is is too late

L

lawrat

I get what you are asking but it is very difficult to read.

You need an attorney http://www.attorneypages.com.

R

rmharvey

wow

I am sorry in advance for this one but, my God man what did you teach and please tell me it was not English?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">