• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Fruad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Prophet

I need some advise regarding my business situation.

I purchase a Home Base business in 1998 for $500, from the same person that does my taxes.

My taxes where filled under this Home Base business that I purchased.

I harrased him the remainder of 1998 and 1999 for my Home Base certificate and information that I need to start getting clients.

Well, I became very frustrated with this because he continued to tell me the information was on back order and he will give me the training and legal paperwork when it arrives.

I have contacted the Headquarters about this because this is ridiculous. This is were I was giving the BIG BOOM.

The Senior Manager didn't have any documentation in company's computer about me being a representative on the company.

He investigated my information regarding the seller and appears that he is a legitimate representative, however he hasn't produced any new clients since 1995. He told me that he would contact the him to get my information submitted.

The problem is the man is now in the hospital with a very bad heart and even more he has prepared my taxes for the last two years under this business that I purchased.

I want the business because it is a wise investment, but I can't file my taxes using a fake business and I believe that the IRS while fry me because of this business fraud.

The company will sell me the lisence, but that is buying something twice.

I have been told to sue the man, but I don't believe that will get me my business and validate my tax claim for the years that he has been preparing them.

What can I do to get the business and have the IRS statisfied with my claim?

Closing, I will say this. There is about 100-150 people that he has done this fraud against. I have notified the people that I know and they are notifing others.

A

Alice A

The guy is a crook and stole your money. You might get a few people he ripped off together and hire a lawyer as a group for a class action or you may report it to the police. My bet is that he has no assets or hid them all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">