• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New education forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dorenephilpot

This is a new question area set up for folks who have questions about education law.

There are both federal and state laws designed to protect special education students and regular education students.

We'll be happy to answer your questions here.

LegalBeagle

Way to go Dorene!!

I have a question. If Title 20, Chapter 73, Sub-Chapter I of the US Code states that the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of Palau should not receive any funds under Part A, subpart1, Sec. 9211(e)(1) after the 30th of September 2001, then my question is, How tall are you?

Thank you!

D

dorenephilpot

Truthispowerful: Your questions in the past are one of the reasons I asked for an education forum to be set up. There are thousands of folks like you who need advice in this area but don't know where to go to get it.

Unfortunately, most of the attorneys who do education law work for the schools, not the parents.

LB: After 52 hours of grueling research on Westlaw and 26 hours of consultations with experts in this specialized area, I have an answer for your very difficult legal question: I'm 5'9".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">