• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I remain anonymous?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marvin

I want to start a business with another person but must remain anonymous as to avoid perception of a conflict of interest with my employer. How do I structure it? My partner is willing to assume public exposure.
Is it possible for him to be the sole proprietor and myself as a silent partner using some form of written agreement between us.

I

IndNewsSrv

Yes there is such a thing as a silent partner..but it may also work against you. How much of you is going into this other company? Make an agreement with each other about who will have final say or whatever..and that even though you will be in the background you have as much control as him.But taxes will show you as a partner for a company..unless you want your partner to have all income shown.

Cynthia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">