• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

robbery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I am writing from Michigan. My husband was recently arrested and is in the county jail awaiting trial on two counts of unarmed robbery and one count of unarmed robbery. He was not armed and the victims even said that it could have been his hand and he did not hurt anyone. He has serious drug problems and was high on crack cocaine at the time that he committed the robberies all in the matter of about three hours. I want to know if his drug problems are considered at all in sentencing and if there are any alternatives for him to get the help he needs. We have three children and he is a good person and a good dad, but he needs help desprately for his problems. If anyone has any advice or knows of anything that could help me I would be so grateful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">