• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

State funded Non-Profit out bidding Private Sector

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dj

As the old saying goes "something smells rotten in Denmark".

I work for a private company that has recently lost bids to a state funded non-profit organization. Our tax dollars our supporting an organization that is taking away business by offering bids lower than our costs. Besides being unethical, is this legal? W can't possibly compete with such a well funded organization.
Origianlly it was created to provide services that were NOT available in the area. Now they are adding services that directly compete with area business. Do I have any recourse? If so, what steps do I need to take?
Thanks in advance for your help on this matter. Dj

ALawyer

Have you contacted your state legislative representatives and asked them for assistance?

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">