• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BATTERY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

noddy

Idaho....
on jan 27 2001 i was in a bar haveing a fews beers with my husband.at about 12.30 my husband got in to a altercation with a guy that used to be our friend..when my husband grabbed this guy another guy came out of nowhere and tackled my husband from behind,they went over to tables ..the guy who hit my husband from behind had another friend with him, so this friend was laying on my husband and the one guy was kicking him in the face i grabbed the guy that was kicking him with my left hand and pulled him back,i grabbed him buy his coat, he turned around looked at me hit me brakeing my jaw on the right side, to make along story short we have not gone to court yet.. he dosent want to pay me bills he feels that its not all his fault even tho he got out of his booth and grabbed my husband so can i also press charges against the guy that was laying on him and the little creep who started it? i also want to sue for pain and suffering...but the prosacuting att. wants to make him pay a % of my bills even tho he has already said that his the one who hit mewhat should i do??????

N

noddy

ITS not a biker bar and its a nice place to go that night was the 1st time that pig was there.... i thought you could help but all you can do is critasize but i do have to remember that im a human being and well im not sure you are.....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

noddy said:
ITS not a biker bar and its a nice place to go that night was the 1st time that pig was there.... i thought you could help but all you can do is critasize but i do have to remember that im a human being and well im not sure you are.....

My response:

Yeah, I know. It's a Five Star Restaurant, and everyone wears suits and dresses, and no one has tattoos all over their arms, legs and breasts.

You were just as much at fault as everyone else.

You must have been brought up in a trailer park, right ? - - and you shop at the "99 Cent Only Store" or Wal-Mart, and your favorite weekend outing is going to the Flea Market.

C'mon, lady ! The sad part about this matter is that you have no idea why you're wrong. You just think that fisticuffs is the way to handle matters. It's normal in your "civilized" portion of the world, isn't it ?

I bet you'd just love to reach through your screen and choke and slug me too, wouldn't you ? Because that was your upbringing. Hit first, ask questions later.

IAAL

N

noddy

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS IT IS OKAY FOR A MAN TO LAY ON SOMEONE WHILE ANOTHER KICKS HIM IN THE FACE? ARE YOU MARRIED? I BET YOUR WIFE WOULD DO THE SAME THING FOR YOU OR MOST LIKELY WATCH MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROKE MY JAW!!!!!!!!!!!OH I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN NO 99 STORES OR WALL MARTS HERE...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

noddy said:
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS IT IS OKAY FOR A MAN TO LAY ON SOMEONE WHILE ANOTHER KICKS HIM IN THE FACE? ARE YOU MARRIED? I BET YOUR WIFE WOULD DO THE SAME THING FOR YOU OR MOST LIKELY WATCH MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROKE MY JAW!!!!!!!!!!!OH I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN NO 99 STORES OR WALL MARTS HERE...
My response:

So, since you only mentioned Wal-Mart and the 99 Cent Only Store, that I am to understand that you do, in fact, have tattoos all over your arms, legs and breasts, and that you do live in a trailer park ?

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it ! ! !

I could tell !

Hey, was the restaurant the "Hungry Heffer" ? Do you have any piercings ? Where ? Have you ever been to a "Hoe-Down" ? What do they call "Idaho Potatos" in Idaho ? Just "potatos" ? (I guess you would, because what do you think they call Chinese food in China ?)

Hey, I hope the jaw is feeling better - - but, two wrongs don't make a right.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 06-25-2001 at 01:21 AM]

N

noddy

NO NO tattoos AND THE ONLY THINGpierced is my ears wrong again AND WHATS WRONG WITH A TRAILER PARK? I DO OWN MY HOME DO YOU? OH WE WERE IN A BAR HAVEING A FEW BEERS I GUESS I SHOULDNT DO THAT EITHER HUH?
SO YOUR WRONG WRONG WRONG BUT NICE TRY!!!!WE CALL THEM SPUDS DUHHHH...OH I GUESS 2 PEOPLE ON ONE PERSON IS RIGHT I DIDNT HIT HIM AND I DIDNT KICK HIM I GRABBED HIM BY THE BACK OF HIS COAT TO PULL HIM BACK AND HE HIT ME.....NO THE JAW IS FAR FROM ALRIGHT...I HAVE ALOT OF REHAB ON IT..OH AND NO I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A HOEDOWN BUT I BET YOU HAVE:)
OH AND DO TRY AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT..I BET YOU DONT HEAR THAT VERY OFTEN....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

For someone who's jaw was broken, you sure do scream loudly !

Hey, I like you, kid. You've got spunk, and your husband should be proud to have a wife who'd go to his aid, and take a bullet for him, so to speak.

Seriously though, you shouldn't have gotten involved, in that manner. You see, a judge is going to see your involvement as an aggravation of the situation, and an invitation to get injured yourself. You could have called Barney Pfife or Andy Taylor (you know, the Sheriff), rather than getting involved in a brawl. And besides, what's a nice girl like you doing in a fight, anyway.

You're a good kid. Thanks for being a good sport about this (or were you?).

IAAL

N

noddy

well I had to iv been with my husband for almost 18 years now we have 3 kids and im 32 i would have done it for anyone i didnt get in to it tell they both did you know what he said at the end? the guy who hit me? he looked at my husband and said sorry dude i thought you were fighting a girl!!! i really wish i would have given him a reason to hit me..if ya know what i mean but all i can do is wait to go to court..hey lets make a deal i wont fight with you and you dont fight with me okay ~S~oh i have to yell sometimes im not a very big person....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">