• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workman's compensation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeannif

I was hurt on my job 6 months ago in Ohio; finally the company I work for - gave permission for a series of 3 stellate ganglion nerve blocks. I have not received one dime of workman's compensation and now after going thru the first of these stellate ganglion blocks, I am nauseas(sp) a blinding headache, and I think more pain than I had before; also I have a right eye that is partially closed( the eyelid is droopy, and my eye is bloodshot. I also seem to have lost partial control of my right side. I am being billed for the occupational healthcare bill, the x-rays, and now will probably be billed for this . When do I get to call a halt to all this???? What is my recourse? HELP!

N

NYSLaw

WC

Exactly how did you receive your injury and what was the injury sustained?

NYSLaw

J

jeannif

reply to NYSlaw

My hands were caught and crushed between 2 crestcores in the freezer at work(I am a cake decorator) I have a moderate carpal tunnel, due to the continual pressure needed to ice and decorate cakes. From the accident I had cuts and some bruising but now they feel that I have CRPS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">