• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worker's compenstion in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

belindak

i was injuried at work on march 3rd 2000 and was out of work for 8 months. both my ankles were crushed also crushed feet. the point is i went back to work but started having problems. my left ankle has srews and when i kept telling my orthopaedic about it he told me there was nothing more he could do. and released me to another doctor who in turn took me back off work and had a bone scan done which showed there was a problem. the point is workers compensation has not paid me sents i've been out of work this time and thats been sents jan 24th.2001. i have a lawyer but he seems to be working for them, they say they what another opinion but we already asked that they send me to hughston clinic in columbus ga. but how can they get away with not paying me for all these months i've been out of work. and not to mention i'm about to lose everthing because these people want pay me my benfits. i've even asked my lawyer to get me a advicement of some kind just to pay some of my bills nothings been done. i'm a single mom and have always been a fighter i won't give up. but i can sure use some avice right now. thank you belindak.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">