• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bankruptcy and mortgage corporations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bewildered

I don't know if this belongs on this board, but I thought I would give it a try. Is there anyone out there that knows of any information I can find on a shareholder (10%)who needs to file bankruptcy, in a mortgage corporation that just got off the ground? This is in the state of Massachusettes and they have a 2nd phase (or temporary issuance of a brokers license) from the Mass Division of Banks. They do not yet have their permanent brokers licence. This person is a 10% shareholder, and with this new company taking a lot is thinking about bankruptcy. Question: would this compromise the integrity of the corporation if this person filed? Could this affect their chances of getting a permanent brokers licence if this person filed? What could the ramifications of the filing of bankruptcy be?

B

Bewildered

Also, if anyone knows of an internet site that I could find that would help out with this?

B

Bewildered

Does anyone know of any sites or information on this subject, or where I could find information on this subject?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">