• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appealing a Judges Decision - Divorce case in Texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

UncleZee

I am trying to appeal a judges decision regarding a divorce that I just went throught. I make $45,000 a year and my ex-wife makes $43,000 a year. I pay for the medical insurance plus half the out of pocket medical expenses. I bring home after taxes $1,996.00. I pay $675.00 in child support. My ex-wife takes my children to the doctor so much that pay an additional medical of about $200.00. This is what I am appealing the judge also is making me pay for half of the private school that my children attend which is $247.00. If you add all the expenses together it comes to around 1,122 which is over half of my salary. I am unable to pay my bills each month. Is there any way of getting the $247.00 taken off? Also is there an attorney out there who can take this case because I do not have the retainer fee of $4-5,000 that most attorneys are asking for up front. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">