• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rights to Collect Money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jordan446

I shovel driveways with my friend in the local area for money. Recently, I went to a house and agreed to shovel a designated area for $25 dollars. Upon complettion, the woman of the house paid and thanked me and i left. 15 minutes later the husband came by in a car and drove up alongside us as we were going to another house. He demanded that we shovel the rest of his driveway or give him his money back. After being threatened and harrased we agreed to finish the driveway and I asked him for an addititol $10 dollars because we did more than we agreed to do in the first place. He sarcasticaly said, "bill me" and walked away. Do I have the legal right to just compensation?

ALawyer

The guy is a loser, and your revenge is to hope it snows again and just don't do business with him. There are some matters taht you'd never win on, and this is one.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">