• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Temporary Restraining Order - URGENT-

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anitatan

My former Ohio employer who is manufacturer of industrial products informed me today that
they have a hearing tomorrow on their motion
of temporary restraining order against me. I
am living in Malaysia and now unemployed. I did informed former employer that I am adhering to the terms of agreements that I
signed. The agreements pertain to non-compete
and confidentiality for four years to be governed and interpreted under the laws of Ohio. What I am doing now is attempting to
start a neutral third party e-commerce hub that is open to all suppliers and buyers. I am not working for competitors nor giving confidential information of former employer. Since I am unemployed, I cannot afford to have a lawyer and do not have representation for tomorrow's hearing. What advices can readers give. If the judge grant temporary restraining order, what is the best course of action for me. Can the order be applicable to me living in Malaysia? Please advise urgently.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">