• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need laws and insurance requirements for new skip trace company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Repo-lady

I am in the process of starting my own skip trace company with a partner.Due to the serious nature of this business and the fact that I will be soliciting business from banking and financing institutions I need to know what kind of insurance and bonding I will need. I also need to know the laws for the State of New Jersey and for the United States. Any info or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

A

Attorney_Replogle

I don't personally know the laws that pertain to your endeavor. However, I think that you will be able to immediately find that information out by becoming friends with some of your potential competition. They are already in business and they can tell you what you need to know. Take them out to lunch and get that information.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">