• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gaurdian ad litem didnt do her job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ibkay

This is in MN. The first GAT was on our side but was couldnt continue on the case. The second GAT did no investigation and lied on the stand. There were some things the first wrote in her report on the father that my child had told her that were not good and the second GAT said my child had told her I had done them. Who do I complain to about this women. Thank you

G

Ginger

I am going through the same thing right now. We had a GAL and she talked with everyone for my ex. And only 1 person on my side. I even had 2 social workers and my daughter's counselor for her to talk with and she didn't. My lawyer wants us to hire an Expert now to go over her report and recommendation. The case is so obvious, It just blows my mind. She wants joint physical custody with my children at his house during the week, he lives 35 miles one way from me. She wants me to pick them up everyday after school until he gets out of work (6:00 or so)owns his own business, and everyother weekend, and when he goes on business trips I am to take children or when he and wife go on vacation w/out children. I am a stay home mom and have been since I had the children. I am going to see my lawyer today and I'll let you know what happens. If you want you can email me [email protected]. I hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">