• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

non-disclosure/non-compete agreements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

leder

Perhaps somebody can help me. I have a small Internet business and am looking for strategic investors. However, in order to attract these investors, I have to show them my business plan, which contains lots of unique ideas which they could implement on their own without my intervention. Is it possible to protect my intellectual property by forcing any potential investors to sign a non-disclosure or non-compete agreement if they want to read my business plan?

thanks very much

A

Attorney_Replogle

Of course it is!!! You have the right ideas so go forth and conquer. You may want to enlist the aid of a lawfirm to help you get the equity partners. They often do this for shares in your company. You can find an attorney that specializes in business law near you at attorneypages

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">