• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 yr old and 33 yr old in N.Y.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crazygal1967

33 yr old F and 15 yr old M 1 Night Stand

What happens to the 33 year old "female" offender in the state of New York who has a 1 night stand with a 15 year old "boy" who's father is supposedly "present" in the same houshold but in different room and has had no knowledge of the incident??????? What is THIS mother to do NOW????? It happened within 6 months.What is the consequences due to the father being HE was AT the same location AT the same time of the incident? It was New Years Eve, all were drinking, son was "woken up" by 33 year old woman,while sleeping in bedroom.
Father was in living room sleeping also at time of incident.Is it neglect on the farther's part? What can this woman be charged with?

T

Third Party

Statutory Rape

The act would be considered statutory rape since in New York the age the age of consent is 17 years of age.

If the father willingly and knownling allowed it, it is possible that the age of consent would be lowered since if you have your parents permission in some parts of the world, the age of consent is lower.

Even if the father neglected, the act would still be considered a crime.

A$$ Saver aka…
Disclaimer:
I hope this is tidbit of fiction is helpful. I am not an attorney. Do not perceive this as legal advice. You should consult an attorney to answer your questions. Do not rely on this advice. Forget you ever read it. You are not a client. I am not an attorney. This is merely babble in the wind. Never use the advice as reasoning in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">