• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caught driving on suspended liscence during probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PicPockett

i am 18 and i live in millbury, massachusetts. i was driving down the road doing 35 when a cop pulled out on the opposite side of the road. since i knew i was on probation for driving on a suspended liscence i increased speed and tried to lose the cop. i pulled down a side road and waited. i started to walk but the cops approached me. i told them someone had left the vechile and took off. they let me keep walking but finally stopped me again. a neighbor told the cops that they say me leave that vechile. i was arrested and spent 3 1/2 hours in jail. i go to court in 2 days. what can i do? can i get a continuance without a finding and be put on probation and possibly do community service? please help me, i was cited for 37 in a 25 on radar, driving on a suspended liscence, and estimated 70 in a 35, plus failure to stop for a police officer.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

PicPockett said:
i am 18 and i live in millbury, massachusetts. i was driving down the road doing 35 when a cop pulled out on the opposite side of the road. since i knew i was on probation for driving on a suspended liscence i increased speed and tried to lose the cop. i pulled down a side road and waited. i started to walk but the cops approached me. i told them someone had left the vechile and took off. they let me keep walking but finally stopped me again. a neighbor told the cops that they say me leave that vechile. i was arrested and spent 3 1/2 hours in jail. i go to court in 2 days. what can i do? can i get a continuance without a finding and be put on probation and possibly do community service? please help me, i was cited for 37 in a 25 on radar, driving on a suspended liscence, and estimated 70 in a 35, plus failure to stop for a police officer.
My response:

"Please help [you]" with what ?

You didn't learn your lesson the first time. You didn't take your probation seriously the first time, and now you want help ? How, in what way, in what manner ?

Here's some info, however. This time, you're going "bye-bye" in County lock-up for about 5 to 8 months for all of these new transgressions. There will be no Community Service. Bring a toothbrush and a change of underwear.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">