• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Fraud Report?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

3dml

This is actually only a piece of my concerns over a family I have known for the past 6 months in CA. I have made additional posts in other appropriate forums of this site.

I have knowledge of a family that is in the process of completeing their 2nd Workman's Comp claim. I have good reason to believe that the 1st claim was fraudulent and the 2nd almost definately is fraudulent. The proof I have may be considered limited but I am extremely frustrated with witnessing this abuse of the WC system. Personally, I have had work related "injuries" (as well as friends/family) that would definately be considered legitimate claims to WC; yet, I felt that using the WC system for financial compensation in these situations was not necessary and (In my opinion) would be an exploitation of the WC system.

The family I am questioning is actually using this system b/c they want a "FREE" career change! as well as cash so they "do not have to work much ....and be lazy"! Hey - wouldn't everyone!?

Anyway, I do not feel comfortable getting involved in any legal situations so I wanted to know what I can do "anonymously" (letter, phone call, etc.???)

Any suggestions?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">