• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lemon law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marie rathbone

tennessee-got my disabally back pay paid downed on a used car it broke down tree days later have four people they told they would fix it and now after me paying to have it towed to them they refuse to fix it or return it to me for the past three weeks they would even call and tell me it would be ready by a certain time and the whole time they never even started on it is there anything i can do i can't afford another car

TCB4U2B2B

Truth Of The Matter

Hello Marie

Truth of the matter is "Lemon Laws" do not apply to used vehicles. Only new vehicles.

One of the places to find advice on what you can do and methods to proceed is located right here within the archives of this forum. Read the questions and reply postings to others questions regarding the sale and purchase of a used vehicle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">