• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incompotent Workmanship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

I had a Head gasket replace on my car, after the replacement I took the car back 2 times directly related to sloppy work, I call Chrysler to complain about none of the wires being put back correctly etc. now two months later part of my wiring harness burn/melts into because it was laying next to the drive shaft. The dealer say he is not liable, what can I do

A

Attorney_Replogle

Is this a new or a used car? How much will it cost to fix the problem? How long ago did this happen?

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

G

The Orginal work was done in 10/99. I took the car back at least twice every month until the recent problems happen, Total out of pocket is 900.00

A

Attorney_Replogle

Your car might be covered by your state's so called "Lemon Law" statute. Some states have expanded their "Lemon Law" statutes to include used cars. What defines a lemon and what your rights are varies from state to state. So you can certainly contact an attorney that handles consumer law matters (such as "Lemon Law" cases) and ask him or her what your rights are. To find an attorney near you go to attorneypages

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">