• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance check & real estate problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arebert

i inquired earlier about an insurance check my x-husband refused to sign. it looks like court time again and i was wondering what kind of settlement i could ask for as far as him violating the divorce agreement with his control and interference with the unsigned check and real estate leasing which i have total ownership of. my attorney has sent a letter to his attorney ten days ago, and no response from either. before i call my attorney in the morning, i would like to have an idea as to what kind of damage i can claim and if i can include financial reward. this is a very serious problem and i need some professional advise. i am from west virginia. i don't need just "go for it" advise. challenge yourself for a proper answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">