• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

L. Montoya

STATE; COLORADO
I WANT TO VISIT MY GRAND KIDS.
THEY ARE NOT BEING MISS TREATED SO I CAN'T USE THAT.
THEY MISS ME AND I MISS THEM.
UNKNOWN WHY MOTHER DICIDE TO STOP VISITATION.

G

Grandma B

You're one of a growing number of grandparents who are being denied access to their grandchildren because of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling just one year ago. Our noble justices don't appear to understand that all parents don't act in the best interest of their children and deny visitation with beloved grandparents without valid reason. The grandparents suffer because of this, but it's the children who are the real losers.

I grew up with one grandparent, my mother's father, and was so envious of friends with grandmothers. I've tried to be the best grandmother I can be, but you still have access to the children at the whim of the parent(s).

Since it's the mother denying you the children, is there any chance you could gain access to them through the father?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">