• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vermont Consumption of Alcohol! Need help ASAP!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gdm321

I am from vermont. I was at a party in a privatley own field, when a game warden pulled in (a good 400 yards behind trees from the road) he said that someone told him gunshots were fired from this area. He then said he had to check out the vehicles. While lookinf in through the windows he spotted beer. He then called back up, Soon about ten cops were there, which was great because there was only about 10 of us, and we were not evening running or anything. They then told us all that we needed bretahlizers. So we all blew, I blew a .039 and got a consumption of alcohol ticket. Others blew numbers and got no citation, and some did not even blow. It was just a ridiculus bust. Well I paid my citation. But now they tell me I have to see a counselor and go througha safety program. I do not ahve the money for that and it seems ridiculus for having a couple drinks with a few of my friends. Yeah we were also going to camp otu no driving was to be involved. Well I just want to know my options, can I contest to this other crap, do I have any case, someone please help me out. Thanks,
George

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">