• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice, PLEASE!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lcn72267

I injured my knee on the job in Feb. 2000. I was put on Workers'Comp. and had surgery in May 2000. After receiving only 3 1/2 weeks post-op therapy, I was sent back to work, and reinjured my knee again.I was taken back off of work in Oct. 2000 and my treating doctor requested more therapy, but it was denied. I had a MRI showing the damage, and my surgeon requested another surgery to repair it. It was also denied. I am not receiving any benefits at all, but still can't work. If they agree to another surgery, will I get temporary benefits again, since I will have to be off even longer? And since they have already paid me impairment benefits for 7%, will I get anything else,or have to go through it all again with no pay. I tried to get them to retract the impairment, but they said no. Now I am going through a Medical Dispute Resolution, and have no idea what to do. Please help if you can. I am in Texas.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">