• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

windows deposit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cady

my fiance and i met with a representative from a reputable window company to have windows replaced at our home. we decided to go w/it and filled out paperwork for financing through this company. we put a $125.00 deposit down. we were told by this rep that we would hear from someone in financing w/in 3 days to go over the status. we also had 3 days in which to cancel. we had not heard from anyone so about 6 days later, i called. we were denied financing through them, but another bank took up w/ an offer, which was rediculous so we decided against it. as it turned out, on the 3rd day, they deposited my check. why is that allowed when they didn't do what they said they would by contacting us within the 3day cancellation period. do i have any recourse? we live in MA. thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">