• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ash8487

ok im pregnant and under 18 in the state of tennessee can my parents force me to have an abortion or put it up for adoption because my boyfriend and i can support it and we have the money to and we both want it. can they decide cause im a minor but my boyfriend isnt a minor?
ashley

M

mama122899

No they can not make you give up your baby or have an abortion. I was 15 when I had my son. Only you can decide if you want to have your baby. It does not matter that you are a minor. You should go to State Resourses at the top of this page. Hit your state and type in pregnant minor. It will give you details about your rights. GrandmaB told me to go there about a situation I was having and I found all I needed to know there. Good luck with your baby!And congradulations!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">