• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sportsmn

I live in Illinois. I was arrested for serving a minor while working in a liquor store in a police sting operation. 2 weeks previously the person that I served during the sting came into the store to purchase alcohol. I carded her and she had an ID. Since I had previously carded her and remembered her, I did not card her the nite she was sent in by the police. When the police came in to cite me, I told them That she had been in there previously with an ID. They said they would ask her about it. I have never heard any more. Should I just plead guilty and pay the fine or plead innocent and try to beat it? I have a clean record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">