• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do you figure price for pain and suffering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

silleme42

Jacksonville Florida. I will give all details to anyone who might assist me. I am not real confident that my lawyer is looking out for my best intrest, but this could be from my niave demeanor also. I was hit on the left side of my head, perferating my left eardrum by a duval county correction officer during the booking process. I guess thats what you call it when you first get to jail and they pat you down and you change clothes and all. The incident was recorded by a nurse at the jail. I have a suit against the City. They are not contesting anything, they want to settle out of court on Nov 2 2001. I have just undergone my 3rd surgery
to correct my eardrum. I hope the third time is a charm. I will have permanent hearing loss in this ear maybe 15%,but what about when I get older. Anyway it has been almost 2 years dealing with the surgeries, not to mention having to keep my ear dry (even in the shower )every day for 2 years
no swimming,snorkeling,tubing,skiing etc..Reminder I do live in Florida with a 14 yr old son and I have boat water is a way of life for my family. How do you calculate for something like this. Is there any similar cases? Thanks for any help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">