• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this Right?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CraZKchick

i live in NC. i hurt my back on 3/18/01 and was put on worker's comp. i work for the state and after i had been on light duty for more than a 30 day period my card was pulled. this means that i no longer have my original position where i work-it was given away and i am on a work against card until i am back on full duty. when i do get back i will be put wherever there is a position open disreguarding shift and area. is this legal?

i have also been to 3 doctors and 2 physical therapists and they have yet to get me better. all they care about is getting me back to full duty-no matter how much pain i am in. no one will listen to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">