• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Been HOO-DOOD! Where do I go from here?!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Haleigh

From: lexington, NC I bought a car back in oct.2000 with 17,000 miles on it. Before I drove the car off the lot I told them the AC was not working right. After a few weeks of having the car the AC went completly out. When I told them they said I must have wrecked the car and put a hole in the condenser. I hadn't wrecked the car. It was under warrenty but they still would not cover it. Then a little while later I was going down the highway and my back window FLEW OUT while going 65mph.Thank Goodness no one was injured. Well when I went to get that fixed they (Precision Glass) told me that this car has been badly wrecked before. Someone had rigged the back glass to stay in they had used butyl to glue the glass in. Butyl is illegal to use. Well I could go on but just to give you an Idea. They don't want to do anything about it (Parks Chevorlet, where I bought the car.) CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I should do. What are my rights???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">