• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraud against the church

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jaysl69

alabama
there are people attendig our church who claim to be a family in need. the man of the house works with my husband and makes $15.00 / hour, his wife receives SSI for herself every month. they claim not to be living together so she can get her check. they have three grandchildren living with them and one of the children also receive SSI and they receive ADC for the other two and food stamps. at christmas 2000 she asked for help from church. she told the church that her husband did not live in the home and we know that this is a lie because the husband works with my husband. is their anything that we can do to stop them from taking advantage of kind-hearted people who most of them are on a fixed income?

T

Third Party

Report Fraud

Report Social Security fraud. the following url will explain this more. You can call the Fraud Hotline toll free at: 1-800-269-0271. Please read the site first.

http://www.ssa.gov/oig/guidelin.htm

A$$ Saver aka…
Disclaimer:
I hope this is tidbit of fiction is helpful. Again, I am not an attorney. Do not perceive this as legal advice. You should consult an attorney to answer your questions. Do not rely on this advice. Forget you ever read it. You are not a client. I am not an attorney. This is merely babble in the wind.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">