• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

payment for a miscarriage bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i got pregnant with my ex boyfriend and had a misscarriage and now in order to get out of paying his half of the bill he says he wont pay cause how does he know i didnt cheat on him. first he paid 5-6 installments in cash to me for me to make his payments and i didnt get a receipt with his name on it. I dont have a blood test for proof but all i have is the fact he made payments and doing that he acknowledged that this was his bill too and that he is responsible too since doing that and i want to know what kind of action can i take to get him to pay his part. and what evidence i may be able to use.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yours is not a Family Law question, because you didn't have a "live birth", and you weren't married.

Yours, however, is both a Contract Law and Constitutional Law question.

For this, I would strongly suggest that you seek the advice of an attorney near you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">