• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers's comp....a few years later

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

madlobster

in georgia:
in 1998 i was injured on the job...i recieved workman's comp;i was out of work for about 3months and recieved benefits;in 1999 i developed a knee probelem from the injury-worker's comp was recieved; in 2000 i developed a hip problem----from an "on the job" event...i recieved workman's comp ...for E.R.; later in 2000 my company left this work site and another came in....a few weeks later i could no longer physically preform my duties, so i left...i recieved COBRA.for my hip;i now understand that it could have been covered under WC.....my knee problem has come back and the carrier(reluctantly) agreed for me to see a dr....can i also get them to look at my hip and what do i do about the COBRA?........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">