• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LLPatterson

Is there anyone out there that can answer my question I posted last week, regarding "support, etc"? I would love someone's insight into their interpretation. And, IAAL, sorry you have a short fuse. Oh well, best of luck to you too.
Vanessa

LegalBeagle

Having just spent the last hour with the freeadvice.com complaints council, we concluded that there was nothing angry about Mr Liable's posts. He may indeed have short 'bits' on him, but his fuse is not one of them.

We hope you have enjoyed your experience on our boards and come back again soon.

Regards,
The overworked freeadvice.com complaints council.

ps, you question was answered.

L

LLPatterson

What ?????

What the HECK do you mean?????
I have asked a simple question, deserving a simple answer. If you are overworked then maybe you shouldn't be answering the freeadvice column. Is anyone else out there ready to answer my question?????????

G

Grandma B

And not too bright either . . .

Honeychile, you'll get nowhere making nasty remarks to these two on these boards--they're our heroes! Y'all might as well say goodbye now!

M

M.Eastwood

I have a few thoughts for Vanessa. Don't believe everything you read. I would find another website or "legal team". Seems this "team" doesn't have all the answers.

G

Grandma B

for M Eastwood (related to Clint??)

Interesting that this is your initial post. Vanessa??

C

craftymom

Grandma B, I was thinking the same thing about the *coincidence* of M Eastwood's initial post.
Seems to me all legitimate first time posters come on to ask a question, not to *back someone up* against the advisers that give them their answers....
What do these types of people think? That it is believable that they come onto this forum and just happen to post for the first time like this?
Nice try M Eastwood/Vanessa
To quote MSM:
ROTFLMAO

G

Grandma B

craftymom said:
What do these types of people think?
You don't really want to know!

It's probably akin to talking to oneself, but I suppose it does provide the answers they want.

M

M.Eastwood

What kind of forum is this??? I guess "they" are right....you are guilty before being proven innocent!! Nice try people...but we are not one and the same!!
And there are other people in the world with the name Eastwood!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

M.Eastwood said:
What kind of forum is this??? I guess "they" are right....you are guilty before being proven innocent!! Nice try people...but we are not one and the same!!
And there are other people in the world with the name Eastwood!!
My response:

Vanessa, you're not fooling anyone. Not only do we have your I.P. address (see bottom), but your writing style is the same as your pseudonym, Mr. Eastwood. Why is it that your posts are coming from the very same I.P. address as Vanessa, hmmm Mr. "Eastwood" ? Or is it that you have a roommate that's using the same computer ?

So, don't go away mad, just go away.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">