• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need help desperately

• Thread starter tryingtomakeitbetter
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tryingtomakeitbetter

i am a twenty year old mother of a five year old boy, we live in ohio and moved here from arizona a few years ago. ever since we moved here, i have been messing up all over the place. last year, i had a nervous break down, and tried to commit suicide, when that happened, i let my son live with my mom. now it has been a year, and the only thing that has changed is the outlook on life, and the need to have my son back, my mothers brother and his girlfriend want to take me to court to prove me as an unfit parent. there are alot of factors that need to be considered, i am bisexual, i have a criminal record( misdemeanors that i am now paying for, and since have had no further contact with the law) i do not have my own house, and all of those things do not apply to them in any way. i need advice on what to do, and can they really do this to me??? if you ask my son, he will automatically answer that he wants to live with me. i am not abusive and am very loving to my son, please help me, or at the very least i need advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">